How can I contact Ageless Aesthetics of Florida?
What are your office hours?
Ageless Aesthetics of Florida is open Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm. We are closed on Sundays.
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at (772) 999-5664.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- List of current medications and medical conditions
What services do you provide?
Ageless Aesthetics of Florida provides a variety of effective aesthetic and wellness services:
- Facial Resurfacing
- Female Rejuvenation
- Hormonal Replacement & Supplementation Therapy
- Other Laser Services
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Tattoo Removal
- Urology & Non-Invasive Bladder Therapy
Please use the Services tab in the main menu for more details.
What happens during my first visit?
We will conduct a thorough examination during your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve cosmetic health and your goals.
Why do I need to discuss my medical conditions with the physician?
Many health conditions are indicated on the skin and can affect cosmetic health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your skin and body.
INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
What payment options do you offer?
Ageless Aesthetics of Florida offers these payment options:
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
Do you require payment at the time of the visit?
We will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
Do you accept CareCredit payments?
We are pleased to accept CareCredit, a medical credit card that can be used for cosmetic health expenses. For more information, please ask our staff or visit the website at www.CareCredit.com.
Do you offer financing options?
Yes, we offer both short-term, interest-free financing and longer-term financing with low monthly payments. We will be happy to work with you to find the best payment option for you!